Top 10 Upcoming Anime Spring 2016

Top 10 anime spring 2016

Hey guys! here is my first video for the Top 10 upcoming anime for the spring of  2016. I just want to note one thing, that no anime is better than the other in this list. Because they are all randomly arranged, we can't prejudge any anime by its trailer or plot. As you know each type of anime has it's own fans, so just be excited because Spring will be soon at your doorstep for you to enjoy your favorite anime, or rather, to give one a try!
I hope I mentioned all the good ones for the upcoming anime shows. If I forgot one please don't hesitate to leave it on a comment below and I will be happy to read them whether you encourage or critique.


List:

10. Ace Attorney
9. Joker Game
8. Bungo Stray Dogs
7. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
6. Terra Formars
5. Big Order
4. Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Season 2
3. Hundred

2. Boku no hero academia
1. Koutetsujou no kabaneri



Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »